Monday, April 16, 2012

Significance



Lately I've been pondering my life. What have I done to make an impact on someone's life? What have I done to increase the kingdom of God? Surely my life isn't simply about working and school. There has got to be more to life than work and school. I know there is. Why? Because we were made for more.

I love this picture of the palm tree on the beach because it reminds me of the impact I can have on someone's life. Will I leave behind a legacy? Do others see the light of Christ shining through me? Is my shadow of light falling on those around me?

Life isn't about the materials you possess. It isn't about how many friends you'll have. Don't regret the things you do but the things you haven't done. Take hold of your salvation and live in faith. Don't put things off until tomorrow. "This is your life. Are you who you want to be?"

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA2CpQWg2pA




No comments:

Post a Comment