Monday, February 10, 2014

I haven't written in forever! I feel so deprived of writing. Writing sets a fire in my soul that nothing else besides Jesus and music can do. Even when no one else reads my blog, I will always write here! As I read somewhere, we should write blogs because "we'd die if we don't" not because other people are reading them.

I've been thinking a lot about quality of life lately. I'm always so busy. I'm taking six classes, volunteering as a CASA worker, and I'm also working almost full time (and volunteering for events for the store). I can't help but wonder if I should have set more free time aside for myself. Is life about rushing through it? Or is it about enjoying the ride, learning as much as you can as you make the travel?

Jesus has been stressing the fact that I need to seek peace so I can prepare myself for the next trial that comes my way. While I don't want another trial, I must be emotionally prepared because there will undoubtedly be another trial on this side of heaven. Until then, I'm focusing on quality of life. There is beauty in everything: in business, in trials, in peace, etc.

"Who can tell what will happen on the earth after we are gone?" (Ecc. 6:12)

No comments:

Post a Comment